dissabte, de març 18, 2006

Dr. Feelbad

In early 2004 Michael Lorenzo interviewed a man who claimed to not only be Tom Cruise’s doctor but also his assitant in elevating Tom Cruise’s status within the Church of Scientology. The following is his side of a conversation he had with Mr. Lorenzo over the aforementioned topic.

Yes, I guess you’re right. Explaining how I’m a doctor is as good a place to start as any.

My name is Walter Pruet and I am originaly from Kenosha, Wisconsin. I have been practicing internal medicine for 19 years now and out of the Los Angeles area since 1994. After a few years in practice there a friend reffered me to an insurance company which specialized in insuring motion pictures. They hired me pretty much to conduct physical exams for actors. This is how I met Mr. Cruise.

No, he didn’t insist that I call him that, but I’m figuring a preface will precede this that’ll explain who this is all about. Honestly, I wasn’t awestruck to be talking to him at the time b/c I had already met more than my share of celebrities. Plus, I don’t really get to meet them in the most glamorous of scenarios.

Both of my parents were Scientologist, therefore I am well versed in their beliefs even though I don’t practice it myself. Eventually w/e we were talking about led to an in-depth duscussion about the mind’s healing powers.We spoke about Tom’s experiences in healing himself for a while but only after revealing my military background did the conversation took an unexpected turn when Tom asked if I would be willing to be his personal physician.

Mr Cruise’s Scientologist convictions made his intentions quite different than the average person who suffers from heightend paranoia. You see, he wanted to hire me to get him sick when he wasn’t expecting it. This was just part of his plan to raise his mind to a level of focus no Thetan had ever reached, even LRH. Needles to say, he had me at hello.

After a rigorous screening process I would rather not elaborate on I was directed to deal directly with Tom’s security manager. He gave me access to all of Tom’s properties and his constantly updating schedule. I reviewed Tom’s medical history and made a timeline of how soon and often I should attempt to weaken his health. I have to admit finding ways to get him sick became an appealing challange.

What I was hired to do for Tom wasn’t original or unique; that should have been obvious given the subject matter. Other elite Scientologists had attempted to fine tune their mental prowess by having to constantly battle sickness. For Tom this made sense since he was already facing enough battles with all the tabloid press following him and questioning his sexuality and sanity. In short there is a lot of third-party perspective he neglects to let bother him.

I was hired by other Scientologists on occasion. They’d come in say that they were ready and I wouldn’t tell them what I gave them. There could have been times I gave them nothing. I was well known among this niche market.

Gary Busey sometimes just uses me for kicks. It’s hard to imagine a hypochondriac worse than Busey. I am positive some of the credit goes to gaining all that weight to get on Celebrity Fit Camp, but he has personally thanked me for turning his career around.

Mr. Cruise was by far the most clever of all my clients. He would always be aware of germs and all those small details no one pays attention to that might keep them from getting sick.

For instance while he was in Costa Rica vacationing he became so sure that there was something in his Gallo Pinto that he ate iguana eggs instead. The worst part was that he had to hunt down the iguana. If you have ever been to Costa Rica you know that locating an iguana, monkey, sloth or neon tarantula isn’t particularly difficult. Fortunatley for the iguana Tom sewed her back up and sent her on her way.

Unfortunately for me I had my wife’s cousin’s wedding that weekend. We’ll see where he goes this year. Maybe I’ll luck out and score some ebola before the summer.




"Some of the miracles of life have been exposed to full view for the first time ever on the OT levels. Not the least of these miracles is knowing immortality and freedom from the cycle of birth and death." Um, yeah, we already heard that line when the devil told Adam he could live forever if he only ate the fruit of the one forbidden tree.
It's amazing how transparent these lies are...
Thanks for the links - very informative.  


Publica un comentari a l'entrada
Everything on this website is solely the opinion of Michael Lorenzo, which should not be taken to reflect the truth in any way. As for the pictures, I don't know who these people are.