dilluns, de maig 08, 2006

When you are feeling

Perhaps life moves in cycles, and I just don't have the timing down. Although the whole root of this thought is probably a stubborn trajectory holding me on a circular course. I am attempting to take an objective view to it all but perhaps I am too willing to empathize. In the center of all this ambivilance I am still sure something is changing. I could add some qualifier here in order to signal that thing's weren't going bad, but in the end I can't care whether anhything is going well or poorly. It goes on regardless.

So why all the declarations? Do I need to keep a record of the change? Could it be a new person, job, place, event, action, or state of being that I will experience?

Here's the part that gets me- I'm excited to run and find out. I have no idea what is at the end of that path, but that is why I will reach the end of it. Call it greener pastures, maturity, fear, or indicator of bipolar disorder.

It could be better to do nothing. Or better yet I could decorate this hole or mound I've made. Run until you find it or change what you have found into what you want? I fear I might be loading it one way over the other, but perhaps that is b/c there is only one that "feels" right to me.

The observer and the driver within me have yet to come to an agreement. They do know they want to get a better look at what both choices have to offer.

Yeah, I think I'm getting out of here.



Publica un comentari a l'entrada
Everything on this website is solely the opinion of Michael Lorenzo, which should not be taken to reflect the truth in any way. As for the pictures, I don't know who these people are.