divendres, de juliol 21, 2006

I Need Your Help

I used to come up with ads. Not for fun, but as a job. Or at least it was part of my job. There was always part of me that wanted to continue down that career path. Yet now after seeing the Head On campaign I doubt I will ever be able to match its quality, let alone ever surpass it. As someone once said If you cant be the best, then give it a rest (Im not sure if I made that up or if JJ Walker said it)



After seeing this revolutionary ad I know that the marketing industry will never be the same. Apparently it has now become acceptable to leave people wondering what the hell is going on once the ad is over.

This ad has left me with following questions
What does Head On do?
How does it work?
Will it make my brow shiny?
Can I spread it on an English muffin?

I would really appreciate it if people could use the comment section of this post to leave your ideas of what the answers are to the above questions.

__________________________________________________
One other thing before I go. If people find it so easy to blame video games for any spike in violence how come no one ever blames increases in reckless driving on racing video games?

"Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music..." - Kristian Wilson, CEO, Nintendo



Mooy,
Read it on the internet
Mooy,
Read it on the internet
Mooy,
Read it on the internet  


Publica un comentari a l'entrada
Everything on this website is solely the opinion of Michael Lorenzo, which should not be taken to reflect the truth in any way. As for the pictures, I don't know who these people are.